Congratulations to Austin at The Bottom Line for knowing the quotes were from Boy Meets World.
Tonight I am switching to a Cardinals blog because the Indians are off.
1) Khalil Greene- Clemson boy comes through! With the bases loaded and 2 outs in the bottom of the fourth Greene hit a double with the bases loaded to score two runs. He has also made some pretty good defensive plays at short. Go Clemson!
2) Colby Rasmus- Rasmus made his Major League debut tonight and got on base three times (so far). This included his first Major League hit.
3) David Freese- A native St. Louisan Freese also made his debut with the Cardinals today. He struck out but it was exciting anyway. He went to Lafayette High School which produced another baseball star whom you may have heard of: Ryan Howard.
4) Yadier Molina- My favorite and the best Molina brother got a triple today. No you did not read that wrong, a TRIPLE! For those of you who may not know, Molina is probably one of the slowest runners I have ever seen, so a triple is a miracle.
5) St. Louis- They showed a shot of downtown St. Louis and the Old Courthouse. I miss St. Louis. It is so amazing. One of the best cities in the world.
OKay back to Indians blogging. Major League turned twenty today! In its honor I will be watching it tonight and I will give y’all this to watch:
“And when I close my eyes I see you what for you truly are… UUUUGLAY!”
Name the movie. Hint: Channing Tatum
“Dear ol’ Clemson, we will triumph and with all our might that the Tiger’s roar may echo o’er the mountain height!” Clemson Alma Mater
Last night my dad told me some very interesting facts about the Cardinals new shortstop, Khalil Greene. Okay just one interesting fact. He went to Clemson! I guess he took the alma mater to heart and now he is triumphing with all his might and playing for the Cardinals! I was very excited.
I had one question though did they let him dress like this:
With the obnoxious big billowy sleeves and surfer hair at Clemson? It works with the Padres because it is sort of a surfer look and it’s San Diego but I can’t stand it. So I did some research.
So here is my plea to the Cardinals: Take a cue from dear ol’ Clemson and do not let him wear those hideous sleeves and please tell him to cut his hair! I know this is a free country but I’m sorry it just looks awful.
Have a great day everyone! 🙂 I will leave you with:
C L E M IN CADENCE COUNT! 1 2 34 1 2 3 4 C L E M S O N T I G E RRRRRR S! FIGHT TIGERS FIGHT TIGERS FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!